Here are some links to keep you up to date.
These are some of the new measures we are taking to stay safe as we try to help everyone out
- Staff and clients must use the self-screening tool before their appointment
- Staff must stay home when ill with COVID-19 symptoms
- Businesses must post external signs indicating COVID-19 phyical distancing protocols
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at the entrance/exit for patients and staff, as well as in each room
- Work/Service areas will be sanitized after each patient.
Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer
greater flexibility to our patients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you may
have about an upcoming appointment. If you are feeling unwell for any reason, it may be best
for your health and the health of others in the clinic that you reschedule. We understand, and
request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to book an alternative appointment. To
further support you, and for the time being, our current cancellation fee will be waived in the
event that you are ill.